In these terms and conditions,“we” “us” and “our” refers to Aussie Tax Back Ltd or www.DoMyTaxOnline.com.au. You, the taxpayer agree to access and use of all information on www.DoMyTaxOnline.com.au website including purchase of our services,subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You authorise Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd to review and lodge your tax return to Australian Taxation office (ATO) based on the information entered by you on the online website” www.DoMyTaxOnline.com.au.
- www.DoMyTaxOnline.com.au is different to MyTax website provided by ATO to lodge tax returns for free of cost. Services on www.DoMyTaxOnline.com.au are not free of charge because we review your tax return prior to lodging your tax to the ATO.
- You authorise Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd to communicate with ATO on your behalf and provide anydetails requested by ATO.
- You agree to pay the fees associated with this service to Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd as specified on the website prior to reviewing and lodging your Income Tax Return.
- You agree that guidance provided by Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd personal over the chat or calls are to help you accurately enter your tax information. Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd does not take the responsibility for the information that you entered in www.DoMyTaxOnline.com.au
- You declare that all the information regarding your tax returns are accurate and lawful, including:
- Income from all source are disclosed
- All deductions claimed can be justified by well recorded logs and receipts. Private percentage
of the deductions is excluded.
- You declare to keep all the documents, receipts and records logs of your expenses and income for five years from the date you lodge your tax return
- You authorise Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd to update your tax return information entered in www.DoMyTaxOnline.com.au in case that Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd decides an amendment is necessary on the basis of ATO records.
- You understand that the tax processing time depends upon ATO. ATO’s processing time may delay due to many reasons including the detection of unusual large refund, first time tax return lodgement or inaccurate information etc. Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd is not liable for any delays by ATO.
- You agree to provide correct bank details to transfer the tax refund. Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd will not take any responsibility, if incorrect bank details are provided.
- Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd will charge additional charges to service complex tax returns or other service like, “Tax File Number verification, Residency verification etc. Fee for complex tax returns and other services will be decided on case by case basis. Please contact Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd through contact details mentioned on website.
- All communication will be done through customer email address provided by the customer at registration. Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd will expect that the customer will ensure to check his/her email regularly.
- There are external links on the website to help provide more information for user to enter accurate data. Aussie Tax Back will not take responsibility for the content in third party websites. We do not endorse the third party website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd reserves the rights to terminate to provide you service at any time, if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are occasionally updated. Updated Terms and Conditions will be posted on website “Terms and Conditions”. It is the customer’s responsibility to keep informed of any updates to www.DoMyTaxOnline.com.au Terms and Conditions.
Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd will not issue refund under most circumstances after the payment is made to lodge your tax online. Users have the option to complete the application online and not make the payment. However, we will issue a refund if we are unable to lodge your tax returns. If the service is not provided, then the Client can contact Aussie Tax Back Pty Ltd requesting a refund, by emailing to [email protected]